Hello there! It’s been a while…so I’d thought I’d pop in and update this blog. I’ve been neglecting the blog lately because work has been so busy and weekends have been fully packed. And when they’re not, I’m just exhausted.
These pictures were taken around 25 weeks and I’m currently 27 weeks pregnant! Almost 6 months pregnant! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by. As I’ve mentioned before, my second trimester has been great. My energy and appetite are back and I’m loving my growing belly. What’s not been so great is with a growing belly comes an aching lower back. I mean it kills at the end of the day or at the end of a weekend where I’ve been walking a lot. Trey is giving lots of massages each night before bed.
I wanted to share a few maternity clothes that I have bought recently and a few things I can’t live without during this second trimester.
- These pants for work. Some of the reviews say that you have to pull them up throughout the day and I find that to be true. But it’s not terrible and they are the best fitting, best quality and most affordable preggo work pants I’ve found thus far.
- This adorable off the shoulder dress, which also comes in a non-maternity version. I’ve been wearing it every weekend with boots and booties and get compliments every time I wear it out.
Things I can’t live without:
- This body pillow. There are so many options. This one works for me and was a good price. Since I am no longer allowed to sleep on my back, this pillow has really helped with side sleeping.
- This simple back massager. I was complaining to a fellow preggo-friend about my backaches and how my poor husband has to massage my back each night until his hands are sore. This simple device makes it sooo much easier for him and gets the job done.
- I’ve been wearing a lot of form fitting dresses this pregnancy and thongs and Spanx are no longer comfortable/safe options. These maternity spandex shorts/undies are amazing and comfortable. They show no lines undy-lines whatsoever!
Trey and I are leaving for our babymoon this weekend and we cannot wait. Trey has been swamped at work and working hours on end so this will be a much needed vacation for the both of us :). Hope you guys have a good one!