I got so many questions about these boots from this post. They’re Michael Kors in the style ‘Regina’. I got them from Nordstrom a couple years ago, but MK makes different versions of the Regina every year.
(Edit: my BlankNYC suede moto jacket is on S A L E here plus an ADDITIONAL 25% off – making it less than $120!!)
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!
Thanksgiving has got to be my favorite holiday! Not that I don’t love Christmas, but I just love the combination of getting together with my family, the cool fall weather perfect for kickball, and the food! I think the big reason why I love it because there’s no stress of giving the perfect gift or being afraid you forgot someone on your gift list. It’s just about being thankful for one another.
Our family’s Thanksgiving day traditions are going to church in the morning, cooking, playing kickball (as we wait for the turkey to be fried/baked), eating till we feel like exploding, and then falling asleep watching a movie (usually one of the Harry Potter’s). Another tradition is that I’ll wake up early Friday and take my mom shopping, entertain her, and not buy anything. This always surprises my mom, but what she doesn’t know is that I’ve already done all my “black friday” shopping online the night and days before!
Below are the sales I shop E V E R Y year.
- Zara – for a company that rarely has sales, I think their black friday prices are awesome! Starting at 8pm EST their whole entire collection will be 30% off. Snagged this, how fun would this be for a casual holiday party, this for an upcoming engagement party and this, .
- J.Crew – 40% off the entire store with code HOLIDAY. I’ve never seen this happened, the highest I’ve seen is 30% off. **Also if you purchase in store, they’ll give you a rewards card for $20 off $100. I ended up getting this, this, and this for 40% off plus the $20 off
- Express – 50% off sitewide and free shipping on all orders. I grabbed this dress.
- Anthropologie – 30% off with code LETSGO. I’ve been waiting forever for these jeans to go on sale! I love the highwaist style!
- Sole Society – sales up to 50% off. I have these booties and they are my favorite this season. So comfy too!
- Nordstrom – not only are they having an amazing sale, but they’re also price matching! I got these Sole Society OTK boots, this peplum top in two colors, and this plaid dress from this post is also on sale.
- ASOS – I always wait for holidays to get their 20% off promo code but this year it’s even better with 30% off. I’m using it to buy my bridesmaids dresses with code THANKFUL30
- Loft – 50% off everything with code FRIYAY
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything with code CELEBRATE